Thursday, July 07, 2005

Shout Out to MBP!

MBP and I have been friends for years. I love her dearly and would like to post a public shout out to her and her amazing husband (who still refers to me as a jezebel [not accurate] or the girl with huge boobs [ok, yes] and when his wife and I are together, as "peas in a pod") and her genius 1 year-old daughter. (I would also like to add that AGP is gorgeous, but in an effort to shape her psyche in ways other than simple reflections of cutie-pie-ness, I'll stick with the "genius" description.) MBP and I have recently joined the blogosphere together and have been sharing "tips," if you will, on how to do THIS. Anyway, I'm sure you'll hear more about my love and admiration of MBP--but to tide you over, check out her very cool blob. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home