Friday, July 22, 2005

New Start

Yesterday was my day of reckoning. I went to campus to career and counseling services, made doctors appointments and cleaned the bathroom. This morning I went to the gym, did yoga and 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine--my new lover. Then I went to Trader Joe's for some pasta salad fixings and then ruined an entire double-batch by putting too much sun-dried tomato paste in the finished product. No worries--I chucked it (a waste, I know) and now plan to dust and maybe swim laps later this afternoon. Time to take control! No more covers-over-the-head-in-bed-all-day behavior. This is summer dammit and I live right by the friggin' ocean!! Get a grip.

3 Comments:

Blogger James F said...

holla.

5:51 PM  
Blogger KLB said...

Hi! I'm a CA native living in MI and I miss the weather there. Enjoy it for me!

11:31 AM  
Blogger ap2 said...

you can never have too much tomato. they are damn good.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home