Cookie Day

Today is the annual cookie bake-off/decorating extravaganza/exchange with the Lindas (A. Perkins and V. Perkins). I'm bringing Christmas wreaths dotted with red-hots and white chocolate peppermint bark. Before you respond, please note that I am very aware of Trader Joe's white chocolate peppermint bark. Yes, it is make with fine white chocolate, as is mine--Gheradelli's to be specific. And theirs comes in a pretty red-and-white-striped tin, whereas mine does not. Instead, those receiving my confections (there are about six of you, so to my mass readership, don't get excited) will be presented with a merry holiday plate covered in festive red plastic wrap. Not as chic as TJ's--but made from scratch! Therein, my friends, is the key to my candy's superiority. I was well-trained at the hip of the diva bake-stress herself, MBH. My holiday baked-goods are created with love (I'd say blood, sweat and tears--which is really more accurate--but who wants to associate those descriptors with sweets?) !! So fuck off. :) I plan to take my camera. Keep your eyes peeled for photos of fun to be posted later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home