No Pudge
Dear pudgy Pig,
I'm writing to share my recent experience with your product, "No Pudge--Fudge Brownie Mix." I purchased your mix at a Trader Joe's after the tall, hot pink box touting "Fat Free" caught my attention. The box has been sitting in my cupboard for several months because I was sure that the resulting brownies would be graining and artificial in taste. I was wrong! Today I was craving something chocolatey and I made a single serving brownie by following the simple recipe on the box's side; "Two table spoons mix plus one tablespoon fat-free vanilla yogurt--quickly mix with fork, throw in microwave for one minute"--even I could handle that! The brownie was super yummy!! Thanks for your fantastic mix--looking forward to trying chocolate raspberry and mint!
Yours truly...
I'm writing to share my recent experience with your product, "No Pudge--Fudge Brownie Mix." I purchased your mix at a Trader Joe's after the tall, hot pink box touting "Fat Free" caught my attention. The box has been sitting in my cupboard for several months because I was sure that the resulting brownies would be graining and artificial in taste. I was wrong! Today I was craving something chocolatey and I made a single serving brownie by following the simple recipe on the box's side; "Two table spoons mix plus one tablespoon fat-free vanilla yogurt--quickly mix with fork, throw in microwave for one minute"--even I could handle that! The brownie was super yummy!! Thanks for your fantastic mix--looking forward to trying chocolate raspberry and mint!
Yours truly...

1 Comments:
oh crap. sarah has her website up and running. i checked it sunday...wow, you're learning. it rules. great work.
Post a Comment
<< Home