Greetings Rhet/Comp Bloggers
With my ever-increasing desire to get serious school-work completed, I have yet again turned to the internet for entertainment. It's like, for each smart thought I have, I get to play online for two hours. Not a fair trade, but I'm doing good things online so it's not a waste. Really! I play Literati on Yahoo games, check out the job offers posted by the Chronicle, surf for other scholarly procrastinators and read their ramblings. I discovered that there are actual blog search engines where you can search BLOGS ONLY! It's very cool. I typed in "rhetoric and composition" and got a huge list of simple mentions of the topics in blogs to blogs fully dedicated to one's studies in the area. It made me wince and think, if I cared, my blog would be like theirs. I guess you'd call it blog envy--ha! Instead, I have pictures of my bodacious tatas (great term, dad) and bitch sessions about my cutlery. Anyway, it was good to browse. Now I know who my competition on the job market will be...and my rack is better!!!! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home