Beware the Soiled Cutting Implement
Last night I came home to a sink of dirty dishes. I was hoping that while I was out with PMR, they would take care of themselves. No luck. So I reached into the sink to begin sorting the mess and a felt a quick sting on my hand. Sure enough, I had bumped my knuckle on a knife and was bleeding steadily. My first reaction was SHIT, here we go again. When I first moved to CA, I broke a wine glass in the kitchen and sliced my right hand to the point of needing professional help. Needless to say, dangling gut-parts and severed limbs took precedence over my wimpy cut and I spent hours in the ER with a dish towel holding my digits together. Anyway, my point is that I had a super scary flash-back of being alone and helpless with bloody parts. At least this time I didn't need medical attention and if I had needed it, I no longer drive a stick, which would have made getting to the hospital much easier. The lesson to be learned is a simple one; if you neglect your kitchenware, it will hurt you.

2 Comments:
ahhhh so when you gunna post a sexy picture up here we are all waiting :)
Is the song about getting the hell out of frigid temperatures and escaping the cloistered life style of the midwest? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home