Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dicky Del Mo Fo



For those who care to learn more about my life, the things I like and what I do to waste my time, I'd like to introduce you to a cutie. This is my cat Ichus (Ick-us), also know as Dicky-Mo, Demo and Icks. She has no tail, four extra toes--look at her opposable thumb!--a sad little meow and "fuck you" attitude. It's obvious she was the runt of the litter, but she's a real scrapper. She is tiny, maybe six pounds, but can hold her own, even at her elderly ten years. (She just jumped onto my lap-yeah!) Truth be told, she's not really mine. She belongs to the people next door, but that's what makes her the best pet ever. She comes over to my apartment to hang out, nap and when I'm lucky, snuggle over night. She leaves only for the following reasons: to eat, shit, and rarely, to say hi to her real mom and dad. I luv her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home