Conferences
This has been the week of conferences. I say this because I booked my flight to Pittsburgh for NCTE in November, considered submitting a proposal to CCCC in Chicago this March and have spent half of this week in an actual grading conference sponsored by the NWP. This last part was a riot. We had fifteen people--most of whom are fellows of the NWP--grading under the guidance of four or so of my best friends in SB. We rocked it out! Plus it was on campus, included lots of coffee and snacks and I got paid to do it!! Great way to spend a few days if you ask me.
So now I'm off to my weekly brain dump session with MB. Instead of meeting at the Starbucks in G-town, we're hanging out at Northstar coffee on State. I mention this so that our stalkers are able to join us even though we've switched venues.
So now I'm off to my weekly brain dump session with MB. Instead of meeting at the Starbucks in G-town, we're hanging out at Northstar coffee on State. I mention this so that our stalkers are able to join us even though we've switched venues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home