Commentary on Regis and Pipa
I'm glad that Regis is considering getting a new cat. His beloved Ashley (the boy cat) has been gone for quite some time now. Although the kitty he's looking to adopt has to get a new name. "Duffy" ain't gonna cut it.
Regis, the Yankees' glory days are waning. It's time to let go. That and no one likes Notre Dame football as much as you do.
I've decided that although Kelly (aka Pipa) is gorgeous, she has weird chest anatomy. Her rib cage sticks out funny or her collar bone is deformed--I haven't yet identified her genetic oddity. But any time she wears anything slightly low-cut (v-necks included) her prickly-chest-thing is visible. Maybe I should just quit staring at her.
And to the both of them; Ben, the 106 year old guest in the audience today, doesn't want to be "hooked up" with women via fax or email. In fact, I doubt he knows what either of those technologies are (fax or email--not women). Poor guy.
Regis, the Yankees' glory days are waning. It's time to let go. That and no one likes Notre Dame football as much as you do.
I've decided that although Kelly (aka Pipa) is gorgeous, she has weird chest anatomy. Her rib cage sticks out funny or her collar bone is deformed--I haven't yet identified her genetic oddity. But any time she wears anything slightly low-cut (v-necks included) her prickly-chest-thing is visible. Maybe I should just quit staring at her.
And to the both of them; Ben, the 106 year old guest in the audience today, doesn't want to be "hooked up" with women via fax or email. In fact, I doubt he knows what either of those technologies are (fax or email--not women). Poor guy.

2 Comments:
S--enjoying your blog thing. Just for fun who is Regis and Peepee?
DOM (bloody beef)
Regis and Kelly, formerly Regis and Kathy Lee, is a morning talk show that I watch from the comfort of my couch when the rest of the world is being productive.
Post a Comment
<< Home