Needed A Rest...
It has been a busy month, with Ichus getting sick, Rudy and Lauren moving out (sniff, sniff), teaching two classes with little in common and trying to be proactive in writing. I have also started volunteering at the library as an adult literacy tutor in addition to my many side jobs at UCSB (Dean's Council, GSA, GSAE, blah, blah). I've picked up SCUBA classes with the hope of getting my certification for my big holiday trip. I haven't bought the tickets yet, so I can't announce my plans. Call me superstitious but I'm not going to tell the world my fabulous travel ideas only to admit they didn't pan out. Although I did tell my BIP students. [Shout out to my writing darlings from both schools!! I wouldn't be surprised if my 2E geniuses figured out how to find me. One trillion bonus points to you each! ;) ] So anyway, I've been a busy bee. Now that life has mellowed out a bit, I'm going to try to keep this site updated. Lord knows my website isn't getting any better--for shame.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home