Saturday, January 14, 2006

What is that?

Last night I was cleaning up the kitchen and noticed a "something" on the floor under my drying rack (yes, I hang my delicates to dry in the kitchen...I'm short on space). It was small mound--about the size of a quarter--of tiny seed-looking things. I thought it was odd, but didn't think about it too much other than needing a damp napkin to wipe it up. This morning, I noticed it was back. Yes, back, in the same spot, only smaller. I can't figure out what the hell it is. I tried to take pictures, but they weren't well-focused. Please don't tell me you think it's a poop varietal, because I can handle bugs but not rodents. I await your hypotheses...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Huginkiss said...

Just thinking out loud here, but...could it be the WORMS in your apartment?!?!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Hootah said...

Ah ha! But the worms did not arrive until AFTER the mystery spot had been cleaned!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Hootah said...

Plus they're outside, duh.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home