The Big Two-Niner Niner
If I were to explode right now, gobs of good times, food, drink and friendship would splatter the walls. Truly. AB and her squeeze JB had a fab-u-lous birthday party for me. It was straight Martha style, with little white lights in the yard, candles on the table, nice linens, tasteful decor, dinner set for about ten and a perfect sunset. The whole crew was there, minus S and baby M, but T sent their love. Hard to make it to a dinner party when your lights out is six. :) A great time was had by all, especially me, and it was a wonderful to way to end the day. Big props to all who made it. I am so blessed to have friends like yourselves in SB. I have many more than "three" events that made today special and I have my PhD crew to thank!!
Ed Note: How appropriate that this note is posting number one-hundred... :)
Ed Note: How appropriate that this note is posting number one-hundred... :)

1 Comments:
To quote Tommy Boy:
"Did I catch a 'niner' in there?"
Glad it was a great celebration...
Post a Comment
<< Home