Mystery Bruise
It has taken me nearly a week to piece together the happenings of last Saturday night. It went something like this: many glasses of wine, pizza, hot tub, wake up in strange house, stumble around to find shoes, drive home as sun rises, go back to bed, etc. etc. Before you begin chanting "woot, woot," I went to bed alone and woke up alone. It was simply a night of fun with a cute married couple in SB. I am reminded of my visits to the B house where J and D have a hot tub and mas alcohol. There is something to be said for the married friends who are home owners; they hook you up with good drink and give you a quiet space to rest your head that doesn't include a couch. No need for bars, over-priced beers, taxis and strangers. It's really all about the married friends. So here is a shout out to J and K, my new hipster SB couple! Thanks for the good time and J, pull me into the tub again and I'll kick your ass. My hip will be purple for a month! :)
Ed Note: When I say "good time with a married couple," I do not mean a three-way or anything of the sort. Sick people!! Down boy, down!!
Ed Note: When I say "good time with a married couple," I do not mean a three-way or anything of the sort. Sick people!! Down boy, down!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home