Vino and Tube Steak
Tonight Faith, S and his brother H and I checked out the wieners and wine gig. It was super fun and we met some great folks--K and her husband and their friend H. We comprised the naughty table where you basically had to talk shit to keep your seat. Eventually we gave up on the wine-by-the-glass charade and started buying by the jug to share with the table. By the end of the evening, we had consumed at least five bottles of vino, several chili dogs and a pizza with breadsticks, the later snuck into the wiener party by yours truly. Faith and I held our own from about two until the sun dipped below the roofline of the winery (if we could label this random building by the RR tracks as such). It was about seven, maybe, and I drove us back to my place up Garden. Fingers crossed drunk girl made it home. (Faith, you there??) This is the only time when my back fat is advantageous--it takes more drink to get me stupid than the average tall girl. My tits alone account for two beers, I'm sure. So it was a successful day and overall, a successful holiday weekend. Three cheers for getting out of the house and exploring the social side of SB (State St. bars excluded). I hope this is a sign of the adventures summer holds for me. Now I'm going to brush my teeth, take some aspirin and call it a night. Sweet dreams my readership!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home