A Day in the Life
Today I've had one-third a cup of sugar, one tablespoon of flour, approximately one cup of chopped rhubarb, and rolled oats with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter. Essentially, I ate half an 8x8 pan of rhubarb crisp. And a few glasses of water. It's 1:30 and that's my nutritional intake. I've read half of Arthur Applebee's Tradition and Reform, washed dishes, picked up the place, made some phone calls, showered and read the message boards on Television without Pity regarding last night's Grey's Anatomy. The plan for the rest of the day is to continue anticipating the second half of GA's season finale on tonight at nine, walk to the bank for quarters, do laundry and read more of Applebee. If I'm lucky, I might get an appointment to see Sheridan later in the day and I might not polish off the rhubarb crisp. I have a bit of gut rot, which serves me right, so for now, I'm avoiding it. I'm also considering releasing a book into the wild. Good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home