Fangle Von Danglestien
An update on the Fang:
Fangles is doing well and becoming more comfortable with his new environment each day. He doesn't run from me as much as before, which is nice. Although, if faced with a giant human who sobbed, "Why won't you let me love you?" I would run too. Can't blame the poor guy. He likes to play a game called, make-a-fort-in-the-sheets, depicted below. I learned the rules to this game a week ago when I pulled back the covers to make the bed. It was quite comedic--I startled him and he ran away growling and he startled me causing a yelp and similar scampering action. Anyway, here he is in all his glory.
Where is Fangley?

There him is!!
Fangles is doing well and becoming more comfortable with his new environment each day. He doesn't run from me as much as before, which is nice. Although, if faced with a giant human who sobbed, "Why won't you let me love you?" I would run too. Can't blame the poor guy. He likes to play a game called, make-a-fort-in-the-sheets, depicted below. I learned the rules to this game a week ago when I pulled back the covers to make the bed. It was quite comedic--I startled him and he ran away growling and he startled me causing a yelp and similar scampering action. Anyway, here he is in all his glory.
Where is Fangley?

There him is!!

2 Comments:
You know how I feel about cats in general, but I have to say that that's the cutest thing I've ever seen a cat do. Ever. What a cutie patootie!
Good to see you finally got that cat, and with permission to boot.
Post a Comment
<< Home