Friday Thoughts
1) "Love Ballad" by L.T.D. is in my top five list of awesome smooth grooves.
2) SB has an annoying weather pattern of overcast-ness in early summer known as "May Gray" and "June Gloom." I'm tired of it and it needs to pass.
3) My horoscope claims tomorrow is a prime day for romance. My plan is to wander the streets of SB from 6am to 6pm, much like a common whore, and wait to be solicited by the attractive and successful man the stars have promised. Stay tuned.
4) Faith (my Thailand travel partner) has personal gossip to share that I want to write about but can't until she makes it public. Hurry up and spill the beans Faith! ;)
5) Fang doesn't like to play with any of the toys I've given him. This disappoints me. But he is a snuggler, so he's not being returned.
6) Carol and Sheridan have finally agreed to sign off on my Independent Research Project, formerly known as the Second Year Project, which has now been completed at the end of my third year.
7) One of my students said I look skinnier. I love him. He gets an A.
8) I got funding for next year. I thought I was going to have to sell my blood to get by. Thank God I don't have to, seeing as how I hate blood. Even my own. [Just kidding blood--love ya! Keep up the good work! ;) ]
9) I really like the foam that comes on top of my late. So I've started ordering my drinks with extra foam. Now I'm one of those assholes who orders coffee with a twenty-five word description including terms like "non-fat," "full caff(eine)" and "foamy."
10) I start each day by reading about celebrity gossip online. So sad.
2) SB has an annoying weather pattern of overcast-ness in early summer known as "May Gray" and "June Gloom." I'm tired of it and it needs to pass.
3) My horoscope claims tomorrow is a prime day for romance. My plan is to wander the streets of SB from 6am to 6pm, much like a common whore, and wait to be solicited by the attractive and successful man the stars have promised. Stay tuned.
4) Faith (my Thailand travel partner) has personal gossip to share that I want to write about but can't until she makes it public. Hurry up and spill the beans Faith! ;)
5) Fang doesn't like to play with any of the toys I've given him. This disappoints me. But he is a snuggler, so he's not being returned.
6) Carol and Sheridan have finally agreed to sign off on my Independent Research Project, formerly known as the Second Year Project, which has now been completed at the end of my third year.
7) One of my students said I look skinnier. I love him. He gets an A.
8) I got funding for next year. I thought I was going to have to sell my blood to get by. Thank God I don't have to, seeing as how I hate blood. Even my own. [Just kidding blood--love ya! Keep up the good work! ;) ]
9) I really like the foam that comes on top of my late. So I've started ordering my drinks with extra foam. Now I'm one of those assholes who orders coffee with a twenty-five word description including terms like "non-fat," "full caff(eine)" and "foamy."
10) I start each day by reading about celebrity gossip online. So sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home