Saturday, June 28, 2008

Defense: Takes II and III

Since my last post, two more defense dates have been set and canceled due to scheduling conflicts between my committee members. Now I may not defend before I leave. I had just gotten comfortable with the idea of not filing until after the move and now I might have to defend from a speaker phone?!? I understand that option isn't so bad, but all members plus I would have to dial in since the four of us will be in separate cities and states after August one. I stand by my earlier claim that if my chair had been an active part of this process since March, when I began sending him drafts, this problem (and many others) would not be happening. In other news, I have graduated and had a birthday. Maybe when all of this long over I can look back and be proud of what I've accomplished, but right now, I don't seem to be in the mood for celebrating.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home