Pictures, Pets, Etc.
Faith added a few more pics to her (our) Thailand blog and updated old postings with new pics as well. Be sure to check it out. In other news, I'm still sick. What the hell? And I have a new pet. Pictures of it (them) are coming as soon as it stops raining. You'll get it when you see...
I have a worm bin!! Tim and Sherri had one and offered to build a duplicate after I had admired theirs. A few hours of babysitting later, this is what I get in exchange--how cool! It sits outside of my door, and next to baby Igor, who has been cut down to size and replanted yet again.

The idea is to feed these worms all your green waste and some paper. They'll eat it, producing "castings," their very expensive and fantastically fertilizing poop. Although you can't see them in this picture, they are under the rotting banana peel in the upper left-hand corner of the box. You can tease all you want, but I'll be the one laughing when my pets' waste turns into a lucrative second career! Ha!!
I have a worm bin!! Tim and Sherri had one and offered to build a duplicate after I had admired theirs. A few hours of babysitting later, this is what I get in exchange--how cool! It sits outside of my door, and next to baby Igor, who has been cut down to size and replanted yet again.

The idea is to feed these worms all your green waste and some paper. They'll eat it, producing "castings," their very expensive and fantastically fertilizing poop. Although you can't see them in this picture, they are under the rotting banana peel in the upper left-hand corner of the box. You can tease all you want, but I'll be the one laughing when my pets' waste turns into a lucrative second career! Ha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home