Monday, April 10, 2006

Vibrating Skin and Salve-Filled Fissures

The medical spa has its website up and running. I have had many of the treatments listed under the "services" menu if anyone wants to talk shop. The latest gadget I'm trying out is the Clarisonic, which is like the sonicare toothbrush, but for your face. It has a brush that vibrates at a jillion somethings-a-second and, from my minimal understanding, it shakes the dead skin off to reveal a new, lighter, brighter, more youthful, blah-blah skin surface. Whatever. It's keeping my adult onset acne at bay. Which brings me to the question, what the hell is adult onset acne? When did my bad skin cross the threshold from "regular" hormonally-driven zits to "adult onset" acne? It's always been there, at least on either end of my many Accutane treatments. Oh, how I hated those. You should check out their site for all the side effects. And to think I did my treatment in the dead of a Michigan-style winter. I was a walking salve-filled fissure. Good God! Anyway, I'm off to shake my face skins. Nighty-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home