
While I'm at it, I thought I'd give the shower scenario too. The showers are electric and controlled by switches and small knobs located on a wall unit. Attached is a hose with a small hand-held shower head. Water pressure and temperature are usually based on whether water is being run in another area of the building and/or if the well is in working order. So far, this sounds like a normal showering system. True, but complications arise when you notice that there is no special area for showering, like a tub or a curtained-off section of the bathroom. You shower
right there, with the water flying onto the walls and running down a drain in the middle of the floor. It's a good thing there is no TP, or it would be soaked, or a toilet seat, as it would be water logged too. I learned quickly to leave my towel and change of clothes outside of the door, or they would get a shower.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home