Monday, February 13, 2006

VD is Bad















I see my future...shout out to Cleveland Love for the pic!

It's true--VD is bad. But STVD (St. Valentine's Day) is worse, especially for the single. Knowing that I'd be single, I bought tickets to a concert in town for tomorrow night. I will be attending with my awesome fellow-grad student compantion Anne who is chilling with me instead of her husband. Now that is a friend!!

In other news, I spent the weekend in my old stomping grounds, the IE, staying with Jennie, Dan and the kids, 5 and 2. Moreno Valley is still brown. Glad I left. There are few good reasons to visit. I played with the kids, which is good for my soul, and got some mothering from Jennie, which is good for my health. Then I saw an old flame--good for my heart--because he reminded me that I was funny, smart and beautiful. I had forgotten.

It has been a week since my brush with death and I'm feeling better. Although with the amount of meds coursing through my veins, you'd think I'd feel stellar. Sadly, another trip to the doc may be forthcoming. Boo hiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home